School Strikes For Everyone

( Week 3 Challenge )

Greta Thunberg is a 16 year old girl from Swedish  she’s a activist international youth movement against climate change Greta Thunberg  has inspired many young people to go on strikes around the world for climate change millions of young people have joined her on protests with many children walking out of school to take part.

Did you know that 100,000 people protested in Melbourne around September 20th 2019 and skipped school to protest against the climate change not only in Melbourne but world wide.  children are taking action because the government isn’t taking responsibility for the science  for the things are happening with climate change .

(This photo is public.Uploaded December 3 2018) by Julian Meehan

This is a photo of students going on strike roaming around stress to raise awareness of climate change .

Getting images wasn’t easy because in Victorian department of education blocked most of the sites you’ve suggested are BLOCKED ! Even “photos for class” appears not to let J0RD4NS Blog and I to access it any many more such as … -flickr – pixcel

6 thoughts on “School Strikes For Everyone

1. Hello there,
    It sounds like you underwent a challenge to obtain the image you used in the post. Good job! Greta is a fascinating person and seems to inspire so many people to support her cause. Is it one that you are passionate about also?

Our students talk about climate change but have not protested in any way yet. Thank you for the post. Happy blogging!
    Best wishes,
    Mrs. D
    STUBC commenter, Cave Creek, Arizona, USA

2. Wow.
    Your blog is so interesting. I think it is so cool that young minds are able to bring such big conversions to the table. My name is Lilli and I live in the US. IT’d be super cool if you checked out my blogs. I’d love to see your input. I hope to see more of your blogs, They are really informational.