Everyone loves a survey

Last week , an article in the Herald Sun looked at the results of a survey showing family dinner time habits . I was amazed that  92 percent say their digital devices stop them from  talking to each other that . At my dinner table my parents don’t allow me to have digital devices on the table because  it gives my family and I  time to communicate over dinner .

further more I made a  sort survey asking ” How often do you have a conversation with your family over dinner?”  along with that I  got 55 responds showing that most people have a conversation everyday with there family

8 thoughts on “Everyone loves a survey

1. Hi, Adam!

My name is Mrs. Wohlafka, and I am a commenter for Student Blogging Challenge Week 2.

I am also amazed that 92 percent of people surveyed said their digital devices stop them from talking to each other at dinner. That’s good that your parents don’t allow you to have digital devices on the table. My husband and I don’t have digital devices on the table either.

I wanted to make a comment on your “About Me” page, but it wouldn’t allow me to. Can you change the settings for that?

2. I like your avatar. Where did you get it?

That’s interesting that you would love to become a model someday. Do you know of any modeling agencies in Melbourne?